Thursday, April 24, 2008

insane ramblings.

so. here's a snippet of this past week...

strep:

I have/had strep this week. Mind you, I was at school yesterday and today, because if you miss even a MINUTE of Junior year, you're basically up a creek without a paddle. (I missed half of Monday and all of Tuesday. I thought something had died inside my head.) So now, I'm on this VERY pleasant medicine. (not.) I'm pretty sure that sand is one of the ingredients. Yes, sand. Like, the grainy stuff you find on the beach. And in your EVERYTHING upon your return home...

AFRICA:

Wow, God is so so so COOL. My dad sent out an email to a lot of his buisness buddies for support... and within 30 minutes I had a donation of 100 dollars! On top of another donation of that much. What a cool dude. PLUS, I got a surprise e-mail from Hannah (the daughter of the author of Red Letters) today. Hooooo-ray! 37 DAYS!!!!



Prom:
IS ON SATURDAY! Going to get my nails done tomorrow. What a treat. I love pedicures. Pictures will be posted...we have a PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER coming in. FOR FREE. I will deff post her link in here so pictures will be available soon after they are taken!

I ADORE Phil Wickham. Go to Youtube and type "Phil Wickham- Hallelujah" you will not be let down. [Thanks Neens for sending me this!!!]

I love getting friend requests on Facebook. It's like a little present. You never know who it will be. Unless, of course, you were just at a youth retreat. And followed every goodbye with "I'm on Facebook!" Then it's different.

AP classes kinda freak me out.

Wii Fit looks extremely exciting. I may have to ask for it for my birthday...

I'm stoked about my next oil painting. All I can say is that it came from the Uganda blogging trip pictures.

I'm nervous about wearing heels. I've been wearing them around the house. My brother got a kick out of heels + pajamas.

Guitar Hero makes me feel beastly.

No comments: