Sunday, August 3, 2008

To Do, Or Not To Do, That Is The Question.

So, as I come upon my last week of summer/freedom, this is what I'm having to deal with. I have my list of legitamate "To-Do" things:

-Read the rest of my summer reading for English. (4 books)
-Art AP Sketchbook
-Art AP Portfolio Piece 1
Ideas: Embroidery floss portrait, finish the two pieces I've already started
-Burn Africa CDS
-Catch up on Ragamuffin
-CLEAN MY ROOM
-Buy a new organizer
-CLEAN MY BATHROOM
-CLEAN MY CAR

Here's my list of "Want To-Do's":
-Scrapbook
-Paint
-Sit on Facebook for hours
-Get a pedicure
-Shop for Back To School Clothes
-Go to the fair
-Go to the pool
- Sit in the new hammock (!) and read Breaking Dawn. Which is not on my summer reading list.
-GIRLS NIGHT. (It's happening.)
-Leadership Summit
-PREPARE FOR FOOTBALL SEASON!

It's a very hard decision, this one. I shouldn't have procrastinated on all that "Summer Enrichment" crap that the school makes us do. It's not enriching me at all. It's just giving me early practice at procrastinating, and prolonging my Senioritis. Because I can call it that now. :]

No comments: